Wednesday, February 2, 2011


Today this years garden was started!!!  Its not too much to look at now, but in a few months it will be overflowing with yummy veggies!!  Last years was a HUGE success, thanks to my wonderful husband & his green thumb.  (If it were up to me they would probably not make it, ha ha).  Anyways, we got the basics... green beans, zucchini, lettuce, bell pepper, onions, potato's, carrots, peas, and broccoli.  I can't wait!!!!  We eat a ton of vegetables on a daily basis, and it is so much fun to go out every day and pick them fresh!  I will post pictures of their progress as time goes by.  If you can do it, i totally recommend having a garden they are great!  I have a weird fascination with wanting to be totally self sufficient, and dream about one day living in a cabin in the woods and living solely off the land.  To me that seems AWESOME!  But for now i will just enjoy growing our own fresh produce:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear your comments!