Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Link Love

Soo, i have never done this before but my friend Cherish, from kiwi freckles, (you should totally check her out), does it and it looks like so much fun!  So here i go...

Ok i seriouly want this room so bad, i mean, i really LOVE it!
I want to do this with all the veggies we grow in our garden.
I love kisses from doggies like these.
Seeing photos like  these make me want to have a baby.
And when i am pregnant i want photos like these.
I think i am going to try to make these today.
I am thinking this will be dinner tonight.
Finaly, here is a blog that i just found that is really cool, (i just started my blog, and i can only hope that one day its as cool as this one)!

Hopefully i did this right, and all the links work!   I had a lot of fun, and am totally going to do this again:) 

And i just feel like i have to put a photo on, so here is my little beagle this morning.  She went straight from bed to her chair, what a life:)


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Cute links!! Where are your images being hosted? Like before I was uploading them to blogger but my capacity is maxed!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear your comments!