Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sunshine & Sand

Today is a BEAUTIFUL day!!  I had my Honey Nut O's, my coffee, and then i took Hailey to school like i normally do, but being that the weather outside is wonderful i decided to take a detour before heading home.  There is just something about sitting on the beach alone, it is so peaceful!  Today was really warm, i was in shorts and not chilly at all!  I just spent a little while soaking it all in, with nobody there talking the waves are all you hear.  The beach is one of my favorite places to be, and i love that i can have the idea to go, and in three minutes be there!  Just thought i would share some snapshots for all of you who don't get to see the ocean this morning!  Hope your day is wonderful too!



1 comment:

  1. ashley!
    this is JUST the pick me i needed for today.
    i cannot wait to live in sunny california again. thanks so much for posting photos. i hope the rest of your day was great.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear your comments!