Sunday, March 6, 2011

Good Morning

This morning has been so relaxed.  There is just something so great about a pot of coffee brewing, some good music playing, (Tift Merritt), the clouds rolling in over the Pacific ocean, and your hubs making a big pot of oatmeal!  We are going to have to leave here in a few hours to take photos at a Memorial service, and i am a bit nervous.  Anyways, i will probably post a few photos later.  Hope you all enjoy your Sunday, we will be doing what we love doing... taking photos!
I took my camera with me to work on Friday.  I got to the salon before we opened and this is what happens when your bored and have a camera, (i am doing you a favor by not posting the thirty other photos i took of random stuff, ha ha)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear your comments!