Monday, April 25, 2011

Fun Weekend with the fam!!

Most people celebrate Easter on Sunday...
but we had a whole weekend of fun!

My family came over to our casa on Friday night, and left last night.  Aaron's dad also joined us on Saturday too.
 We had such a fun time, filled with patio camp fires, ping pong, the beach, lots of food, golfing, games, and even wine tasting on Sunday!! 
Yep, you heard right, it is not the usual thing to do on Easter Sunday, but you would be surprised to find that there were a bunch of people with the same idea as us!  We had a great time and went to two of our favorite wineries in the area.

All in all it was a great weekend spent with great people, the only bummer was that my sister Courtney was working and could not join:(

Here are some photos of our weekend! 

Aaron and his Dad
My Dad
My Mother

Me & Ezekiel
Riley Girl loves her grandpa!

The game of the night!!

GOLFING!!

Sunday Morning Crepes!

Now off to go wine tasting!

Back to the Beach for Dinner at Schooners!  YuM!

By this point i thought they would hit me if i took another photo, so i snuck this one in, and everybody looks mad, ha ha!

All the kids minus Courtney:(

I hope you had an amazing weekend too!

6 comments:

  1. you are so sweet! and BEAUTIFUL! you guys seem like so much fun :) love those vintage photos of you guys on the side, so funny and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish we lived closer. You guys are the cutest couple ever and I know we'd have so much fun hanging with ya! Tell Aaron hi for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we would have known! Our Easter was so boring! Wine tasting is such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! And you and your mom look soooo much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bottle of Tobin James...good choice! Looks like a fantastic Easter weekend! Thanks again for the photos! They turned out fantastic. Your grandma and grandpa stayed for 1/2 of second service to see how some of them looked on the big screen! So sweet of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow--what a fantastic weekend! nothing like fam and fab eats~ love all the picts!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear your comments!